Thursday, May 26, 2011

WooHoo!!! Guess who just moved into Arden Courts?!?

Kathleen...the TART!!!

13 comments:

Michael said...

If that tart dares to try to take any of Mom's boyfriends, I'll kick her walker out from under her!

Stuart said...

Shane and I are coming up today for the lacrosse game and to see Mom. We'll make sure they both rememeber that they were once best friends. That's what I'll tell them, anyway.

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stuart said...

Mom was in a great mood last weekend and friendly with all of her mates. Especially the guy whose shirt she tried to remove in the dining room. Or maybe it was just his watch she was trying to get. In any case, he didn't seem to mind. But Shane was wide-eyed.

Megan said...

I imagine that experiencing mom's decline is quite an education for our children. The only question is how will this education affect their dealing with us as we age. Will they fly the coop at their first opportunity, only sending us the occasional holiday card? Play Rock-Paper-Scissor with their siblings to see which one of them is stuck with us?

I think I'll go make some cupcakes for my kiddies.

Gilmom5 said...

No I think what they are learning is that it is their duty and honor to take care of us, as we are taking care of Mom. There are 20 cousins that will stick with each other as they care for any/all of us. Circle of Life - it will be our final gift to them

Megan said...

I hope they're reading this, and not laughing.

Stuart said...

Who is Ed?

Stuart said...

The reason I ask is that my computer screen is not that good, so I can't tell if I am supposed to know this person because he is famous, or maybe he is lil Lel's special friend or what?

Michael said...

That's Ed Reed. He's a bit famous on the football field. I hope he was standing on a step lower than Lel.

Levelle said...

LOLOLOL!!!

Stuart said...

Is that really Ed Reed? I'm jealous. The camerman should have moved to the other side to capture him in more light.

Megan said...

Sorry for the late info. Yes, that is Ed Reed. Lel met him at an Oriole game. And no, he wasn't standing on a step. Leland was wearing wedge heels that were about 3, or so, inches high. I guess those guys all look bigger with their pads on.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles