Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dylan's Blog/Crab feast

Not sure if everyone knows that Dylan is spending most of the summer in Uganda. If you're interested in following his adventures, he has a blog at dylannugent.wordpress.com (no www)When electricity and internet are available, he tries to update it.
Also, I have room for guests if anyone will be coming to B-more when Micheal and Melanie are in town. I'd love to host a crab feast.

11 comments:

Gilmom5 said...

Yeah - crabs!!

Levelle said...

Ann Cunningham just sent an invitation to a surprise party to celebrate Uncle Jim's 85th Birthday. She wanted to let everyone know that they were invited.

Sunday July 3rd
4:00PM
Ann and Bruce's House
11734 Mayfair Field Dr, Timonium 21093
RSVP Anncunningham2@verizon.net

Stuart said...

It looks like Shane and I, maybe Rory, and maybe Trudy and maybe Rhett, will be coming up this weekend to watch thhe Orioles play the Reds. Anything else going on?

Levelle said...

aaahhhhheeeeemmm...you mean next weekend...June 25th?!?!? Uuuuhhh...MY BIRTHDAY! That's what's going on ;-) !

Stuart said...

Well, there goes your surprise.

Michael said...

Ass long as the cat is out of the bag, I'll cancel our flights. Two trips to Baltimore in two weeks was too much anyway.

Gilmom5 said...

We can't make it for Uncle Jim's party, because they are having a party for Cliff on the same day. I'll try to pop down next weekend, but when is the crab feast? NC Smiths - will you be back while Singapore Smiths are in town?

Megan said...

Anyone going to Uncle Jim's party? (Matt wants to know. BTW, it's his birthday on the 3rd, too.)

This coming weekend, Matt and I have our pool league banquet on Saturday afternoon. I don't think anything is going on on Sunday.

Stuart said...

Looks like just Shane and I this weekend. But Trudy and the girls will come up in July. We are booked on the first two weekends but can come up either of the next two.

Megan said...

On Saturday, July 16th, Matt and I will be going to the night Orioles game to hear Henry (and his youth choir) sing the National Anthem. We have two extra tickets to that game (good seats- row 11, section 42, behind home plate), if any of you out-of-towners (or in-towners) want to go. I'm just hoping that isn't the only time available for the crab feast.

Stuart said...

Anyone in Baltimore this weekend?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles