I was thinking of trying to go in the the summer of 2012 or 2013. We were planning on taking the kids and doing a family trip. We could always meet up and have our trips overlap :-)
Have a blast, Stuart and Trudy! We'll be following the trip on Barleyjuice's website, if that's possible. Or you can post a photo or two here, and make us all jealous.
7 comments:
I was thinking of trying to go in the the summer of 2012 or 2013. We were planning on taking the kids and doing a family trip. We could always meet up and have our trips overlap :-)
We're in.
NC Smiths
At the risk of speaking too soon, we'll be there.
If y'all are going, we're going.
I'm just back this morning from 4 days in NYC for work. I saw Rhett 3 times, and she is doing very well as you might imagine.
I'll start packing for Ireland tonight. I'll leave some things there for us to use or our next big family trip.
Second half '12 or any time '13 should work for Glenville Smith's inaugural Eire trip. College tuitions will finally be over & done with ;~)
Have a blast, Stuart and Trudy! We'll be following the trip on Barleyjuice's website, if that's possible. Or you can post a photo or two here, and make us all jealous.
Post a Comment