Friday, February 4, 2011
Packers or Steelers?
It's kind of like death by stoning or by crucifixion. Either way, I'm not happy and I don't care. I'm going diving in Thailand for a month. We'll be working on a boat most of the time with access to the Internet once every five days. Cell phone access may be more often as some of the islands are close to the mainland. Just in case of some eartquake or tsunami, we're near Phuket. Better not mention that part to Mom. Peace to all. Belated happy birthday to Aiden, one of my top 20 favorite nieces or nephews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
5 comments:
Must be nice to just escape like that. Have fun, and be careful. Be nice to the sharks and sting rays, etc.
It's a close call since I can't stand either team, but I guess I'll pull for the Packers since they are a community-owned organization. No problem with Dan Rooney, but the NFL made a special rule in 1960 that said teams had top be owned by rich people rather than the public, and I don't think that's right.
Another factor: Harrison the head-hunter and Hines Ward. GB doesn't have anyone that noxious, do they?
I'd rather be scuba diving.
We should be celebrating in baltimore.
(or philly).
Near Phuket???
I'm getting near to there myself ;~}
The "h" is silent, Dan. ;-). Just like the Sqealer fans. Anyone have photo of them crying in those god awful towels?
The first trip was awesome. Losts of giant manta rays and cool littler critters. Back on board in 12 hours.
Post a Comment