Monday, February 21, 2011

If You Need Help Balancing Your Checkbook...

... Andy got into USC's MBA program. So in another 3 years he can probably help you with that :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Does Andy really need to be brilliant in another subject, as well? When will he start medical school to work on our Alzheimer's cure?

Megan said...

By the way, if you have a few minutes to spare, check out my new website at www.meganstrott.com. Let me know what you think and if you see any blatant typos.

Stuart, bring me back some good photos I can paint from. I don't know when I'll be able to Ireland, meself.

Dan said...

Way to go, Andrew! You'll someday be able to paper a full wall with those sheepskins!

Congratulations, Megan.com! Very impressive website! Wish I was rich & could invest in the whole portfolio. Somewhere though, I do have tucked away your IOU for a sketch that I bought on silent auction a number of years ago at an Irish affair at Loyola College. Do you remember if it had an expiration date?

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles