Thursday, January 27, 2011

So how's the snow?

If you need to get away, come on down and enjoy our cold and rain.

Just felt like posting something to see if anyone still checks the blog.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Or visit Singapore and enjoy our warm rain.

Levelle said...

Snow's fine. Kids just missed three days of school. So check back with us when it's July and they're just getting out ;-). (Actually it was really good sledding/snowball/snowman weather)

I took Aidan and Kevin to visit Mom today. She enjoyed their hugs and they enjoyed walking around looking for Paul Paul Paul. Never found him though...

Love to all - Levelle

Stuart said...

Anyone seen Paul lately? Hr must be out at mom's some if she is remembering him.

Gilmom5 said...

not our Paul, Paul, Paul. Mom's looking for AC's Paul Paul Paul

Michael said...

Wasn't it the kids looking for Paul Paul Paul, not Mom looking for him. There are many better prospects for her. I don't expect she's hoping to hear "I do I do I do I do I do I do I do".

Levelle said...

Sorry for my poor grammar. It was the kids looking for Paul Paul Paul and Mom and I "chasing" after them. I thought it was good exercise for her. We walked up and down all of the hallways but never saw (or heard) him. The boys found his room and wanted to knock!

Megan said...

Paul Paul Paul was really hitting on me today. I think I'm going to stay away from the Valentine Dance.

Levelle said...

Wow, you're lucky, lucky, lucky. We really missed, missed, missed him!

I wonder how Ralph is doing back at BGT? I also wonder about Kathleen and Ryan. Kathleen would really have benefited from a move to AC. She has so many of her faculties left.

Stuart said...

Please family. Please stay ou of College Park tonight. It's probably about to get a little ugly.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles