Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moving Football off the Top Spot

I got tired of being reminded of the Super Bowl every time I checked in. Feel free to replace this with stories about the Royal Farm Store, or something else.

Trudy and I are heading to Ireland on 3/4 for a week. I'd like to get to Banagher, if we can, to see how much it has changed. Apparently, the real estate/banking explosion really changed the landscape of many a small town. Then the subsequent implosion changed it again.

I wonder if Olly is still around.

7 comments:

quinn said...

Have a great trip! I wish we could go. You probably already know- Barleyjuice is playing at Carroll Arts Center on March 25 and 26. Tod and I will have to catch them there.

Michael said...

Yes, have a great trip. Thank God the Sqealers lost. What's up with the funky blog background? Those of you with iPhones or Blackberrys, why haven't you gone into the blog settings to set up an automatic e-mail with instant access to posts? I swam with a manta the other day with a 4.5 meter wingspan. Great success. Peace from the land of smiles.

Michael said...

[design] [settings] [e-mail] then plonk in your e- mail address.

Has the Royal Farm Store near Baskins & Ribbins on York Road re-opened?

Anonymous said...

yes it has, but the new employee at the Royal Farm Stores will be working at the location in Parkville (corner of Joppa and Old Harford Road. 5 miles from your home)

Anonymous said...

sorry, guess Neil was still logged into his Google account. Perhaps I should take this opportunity to sift through his emails and chats ;-)

Michael said...

Paul got a job?????

Megan said...

You do remember that Olly died a few years ago, right? If you can't find Mary in Banagher, try the track in Galway on Friday night. Have a great trip and drink a few pints for me.

How do you like Mom's shiner? If you haven't heard, she fell out of bed on Tuesday night and probably hit the nightstand on the way down. Other than the black eye, she has a cut on the back of her ear. The traveling doctor saw her Wednesday and said there is no tenderness behind her ear and nothing is broken. And Mom didn't seem bothered by it. See, there's a good side to short term memory problems.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles