Mrs. Lois Zeller (from the pool) died today. I'm guessing that she went to Hospice some time late last week and that is why a new room opened up. I know that the few times that we mentioned her name and said that we knew her, no one at AC was willing to tell us where her room was. How is that for Smalltimore?!? Weird!
Love to all - Levelle
3 comments:
Quinn and Danny signed the final papers this morning. We gave them as much info as we could about Mom's current facilities/abilities, so that they could plan her care. Her room will be ready on Wednesday, though we may not be able to move her things in until then, and we'll move her on Friday.
Arden Courts folks prefer that we arrive with her at 10 or 10:30 in the morning, walk out at lunch without any goodbye fuss, and not come back to visit for several days after they settle her in. Quinn will be getting daily updates from them during that time, and I'm sure she'll find time to pass on all the info to us.
Big change for mom. Does she know about it?
DO you all need help with the move? I don't have a truck any more but I have a strong back.
Stuart, Though a big change for Mom, it'll be a very positive one in the long run. No more small lock-down ward, semi-indifferent care, etc.
The AC room comes furnished & we'll use that to start. I can clear out the BGT room with Paul & my truck between now and the end of the month. The sofa is going to Levelle's front porch(just kidding, Levelle:)...it'll go to the dump if Paul can get me in with proof of Balto County residence.
Post a Comment