Leland reminded yesterday me that I confused things several months ago about when we are next in Baltimore. To set things straight, our free pre-Thanksgiving trip to Las Vegas recently fell through so we canned the change to a November trip this year.
We will be in Baltimore from about 20 December to 4 January. We are just planning our US trip now and as it stands at the moment, we are visiting friends who live between Portland and Seattle at the beginning of December. We're also trying to catch up with Bobby in Corvallis to maybe do some hiking. On 6 December we fly the red-eye to Houston and between then and around 20 December, we'll drive up to Baltimore through New Orleans, Mississippi, Alabama, Atlanta, Charleston and Durham (if we can find some place to stay there). We're aiming to stick to the backroads and stop in places that look cool to us. If not enough looks good, we may be in Baltimore sooner.
Now, about the Durham visit....
2 comments:
Awesome... we're having company. We will definitely be in town through the 17th as that Friday is the day the kids get out of school. We're not sure yet when Rhett will be returning from NYC.
I'm guessing we'll be heading to B'more soon thereafter but I know we will be back in Durham well before the 30th as Rhett makes her deb bow. Whatever that is, al I know is that I will be there in my tux.
Anyone want to pick a date for the k. kringle?
I'll check with my social secretary for her work schedule and post our availabilty. I'm off work from 12/24 thru 1/2.
Post a Comment