I opened 2 of Mom's cookie tins last night. Found jewelry in one of them (nothing exciting) and a package of lemon cookies in the other. Considering they have to be at least a year and a half old, they look like they were made yesterday. Andy and I both tasted them. I'm still here to blog this morning, although I didn't check if Andy was breathing before I left.
I'll save them for whoever wants a taste. BTW, no detergent color or taste.
Have a Merry,
Lel
6 comments:
Thanks for the new look to the blog. Traffic has been a little bit light lately.
Save me a lemon cookie. I'll get it next year at Christmas.
Hey, Quinn,
Did you switch doctors for Mom or is she still with Lavin?
Melanie has been feeling under the weather the past few days so we were behind in holiday preparations. Aafter getting her to bed at 9:00pm on Christmas eve, I started to trim the tree, wrap presents and clean the house. I know it's easier without a bunch of kids around but I'm starting to get tired.
Andrea Bocelli's Christmas show has been playing in the background and despite the 80 degree temperature, it's starting to feel like Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe and happy.
Merry Christmas, Michael and Melanie. I hope Santa brings Melanie a quick cure for whatever ails her.
Speaking of lemon cookies, I'm busy searching my house, looking for a missing bag of gifts. And the other day, I fell on a bit of black ice. No broken hip bone, but dang if I'm not feeling like a really old lady.
I am searching for gifts I hid, too. Don't wworry - Jim's mom was famous for that ever since I knew her. It's not old age, it's over stress.
Quinn told me that she did switch mom to the doctor from BGT.
Post some Christmas pictures when you get a chance (everyone).
Merry Christmas!
Lel
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday to Paul (not that he will see this).
I'd love to post some pictures of my kids coming down the steps and finding their presents, but they snuck down at 4am and opened everything. Dad not happy.
Have a great day together.
Post a Comment