I finally got around to adding the photos of our trip into photobucket. I still have to cut some of the out but most have captions now. If you are interested: http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Zippsy/2009%20Borneo/?albumview=slideshow (click on the post title for the hyperlink)
And I spoke to Mom the other day. She sounded quite good although a few words were hard to come by. For some reason, however, she thinks the flowers from Leland were from only me. Did one of you call the florist to change the note?
4 comments:
Wow, great pictures! It looked like a great trip. Those children are beautiful. I am curious to know what you did to the poor rooster to cause him to become suicidal.
Really, great pics! How exotic! I love the kid shots. Lisa would just LOVE the privies...
Those were cool pictures. Sounds like an awesome trip!
You two should take up oil painting in your spare time. Some of these scenes would make beautiful paintings.
Post a Comment