Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday, Michael

Just checking to see if this still pings anyone. But I hope your b'day has been great anyway.  Enjoy 58.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi,

I saw your post early today, but I wasn't able to reply through my phone. Anyhow, you'd have much better luck finding Michael on Facebook. Or in the waters around Missol.

Sorry about the Duke v. Syracuse game.

Megan

P.S. Did Rory get a Christmas present I sent? I'm not sure how y'all receive packages to your group mailbox station.

Michael said...

Wow, people still do read & write in this blog. Thanks Stuart. I'm diving in Indonesia on our newest boat (which has satelite internet!) and we're having a great time. Someday, I'll post the picture of myself with the cake from the staff that got rubbed all over my face. I'm told it is a tradition on our Indonesian boats. All is well here in the East. I also hear you all may get some snow. I'll put the aircon on high tonight to show solidarity.

Stuart said...

Yes Rory got the present, thanks. I think the thank-you note is in the mail.
Let's see whether it takes longer to clean up your two feet of snow or our two inches of ice.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles