Monday, June 15, 2015

Is Danny still a Pennsyltuckian?

Howdy all.  Bob is in Jakarta for a while.  Anna just stopped by to visit us a few days in Singapore while her visa was being processed for her work in Indonesia.  And, finally, I heard that Dan & Lisa have sold their house.  It is a round about way to hear the news but where are they living now?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Nope, as of next weekend Danny and Lisa will be Baltimorons again. Check out their new house on Redfin. https://www.redfin.com/MD/Lutherville/1508-Norman-Ave-21093/home/9602661

I think they think the house is too small to host family parties, but I think we're all smallish enough people. At the very least, the house is conveniently located along the topside of the beltway--a perfect rest stop when Quinn's and Levelle's bathrooms are too far away.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles