Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Camino Portugues
Howdy all, Melanie & I are planning to walk from Lisbon to Santiago de Compostella in September. We leave Singapore on the Twooth of September and only get back on 9 October. The plan includes a short side to Fatima as well as continuing on to the sea to Finisterra or Muxia after Santiago. With travel time, the 27 days of walking turns into 5 1/2 weeks on the road. Sooooooo........ can anyone let me know before we book flights if there are any unannounced weddings or other family commitments that may need to be allowed for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
4 comments:
I've checked with my children; neither anticipates any hasty nuptials.
And I'm quite jealous, it sounds like another fabulous trip. If you finish your trip by coming directly to Baltimore instead of Singapore, Melanie will get her first chance to see the beauty of autumn in the MidAtlantic.
Zut alors, le futbol, c'est fini.
Mo weddings planned for NC Smiths. BTW, I have walked 1,530 miles (as measured by my fitbit) since January. I will be ready for this kind of walk as soon as my wallet is.
Have fun in Portugal. Are you planning to be in Baltimore for either of the holidays this year?
We'll be in Baltimore at Christmas this year. Pretty close to the last to weeks of December. We may possibly be around for a few days in November and/or January but those plans are not certain. Christmas is pretty definite though.
Post a Comment