Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chronic Medical Problems

I am filling out a medical history formm for an upcoming visit to a neurologist. I have been havng increasing tremors in my right hand. Keep you posted on that. They are asking for family chronic medical problems. Do you guys have any? On the bright side, I haven't been dialing the phone on my TV remote control lately :)

10 comments:

Michael said...

Hopefully it turns out okay at the doctors and they find out that it's just caused by all the alcohol. That's easily fixed by drinking a bit more. So far, touch wood, I've got no chronic problems.

I've hand shaky hands since kindergarten but I think that is just from pressure of having to follow you and Danny through school. The teachers were always either asking "why aren't you more like your sister?" or saying "you must be Danny's brother!"

Hope all turns out well.

Love,
Michael

Megan said...

Unless chronic pain from neck to hips counts, I don't think I have any issues. I do have the shaky hand thing, though not too bad yet. It happens more when I'm tired. So I'll go fix me a drink so I can fall asleep.

Stuart said...

Iinnitus. But no shakes.

Stuart said...

That is supposed to say "Tinnitus."

Looks like a small "L" to me. Does rapidly deteriorating eyesight count?

Michael said...

If Tinnitus counts as chronic, count me in for that too. Mine is not genetic though, it's from bad scuba diving techniques practiced many years ago. Oops, I've got to go now; I think I hear the phone....

Stuart said...

Pretty sure my tinnitus is related to too much rock and roll. Now, when I listen to a band, the ringing goes away.

Stuart said...

Michael, y'all weren't flying over the ocean were you? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

Michael said...

No, we've been diving under it. We're working on the boat near Phuket from 21 Feb to 26 Mar and have had some great diving. When we have Internet, I have followed that crazy story though.

Stuart said...

Saw a movie the other day called The Impossible, about the Boxing Day tsunami in Phuket. It is pretty gripping, if you get a chance to see it.

Michael said...

I had seen that movie before. Very scary. We have a friend who lost one of her young children for several days during the aftermath but they eventually reunited. In Khao Lak, where we hang out between trips, the telephone poles on the lower road are marked where the water line was... about 15 feet above the ground. We stay in a guesthouse on a hill above the upper road. Cheap but no view of the sea - fortunately, I guess.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles