Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Do not ask me to remember
Do not ask me to remember.
Don’t try to make me understand.
Let me rest and know you’re with me.
Kiss my cheek and hold my hand.
I’m confused beyond your concept.
I am sad and sick and lost.
All I know is that I need you.
To be with me at all cost.
Do not lose your patience with me.
Do not scold or curse or cry.
I can’t help the way I’m acting.
Can’t be different though I try.
Just remember that I need you.
That the best of me is gone.
Please don’t fail to stand beside me.
Love me ‘til my life is done.
~ Author unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......
1 comment:
Are you trying to tell us something? If that's the case, please move back to Baltimore. I have a live-in caregiver all lined up for you.
Love, Megan
Post a Comment