Monday, November 26, 2012

Did you guys know...

I just found out yesterday that Rose and Steve Malkowiak's house burned down over the summer!  Rose is Uncle Haden's daughter and lived in this beautiful little house in Sherwood Forest where I think Mom and her cousins used to vacation at times when she was little.  Rose and Steve escaped the fire safely themselves.

The house was full over photographs and memorabilia from Uncle Haden, and all that was lost.  If you have any old photos that you could share, please make copies for them.  Steve is also battling brain cancer.  Keep them both in your prayers.

Their house was the one house I have always coveted, with its views of the Severn in that beautiful forest.  Mom and Dad enjoyed the Christmas gatherings.  I think for a few years they also attended the community's summer party because Rose told us stories about Dad shucking corn by the dozens.

Counting my blessing,
Lel

No comments:

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles