Monday, January 2, 2012

Not to push Leland's idea down from the top post but I just got some pretty exciting "bad news, good news". Good old Uncle Joe passed away (may he rest in peace) but I just heard from his lawyer. Don't worry. I am sure everyone will get an equal share.

Makoyannis Chambers & Associates
36, Voukourestiou Street, Athens,
Greece.
Tel: +30 699 5235158.

Dear Gentry,

I am Makoyannis Costas, a senior Attorney with Makoyannis Chambers &
Associates Athens-Greece.

I am writing you to intimate you about the sum of 7.5 Million Euro left
behind by Late Joseph Gentry.

Please get back to me urgently for details as this could be of mutual
benefit to us.
You can reach me on this my private email: m.costas0011@yahoo.gr

Best Regards,
Makoyannis Costas

3 comments:

Gilmom5 said...

Well at least he didn't leave us Greek currency.

Megan said...

I loved Uncle Joseph!

Megan said...

I think I was his favorite.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles