Jim and I visited Mom on Saturday. She was in better shape than I have seen her in a while. She was alert and happy. She tried to talk a lot. Some of it I even understood. She had appropriate reactions to many of the things we were talking to her about. She didn't eat anything at lunch but did drink her shake without any help.
I am glad I got a chance to see her in such a good mood.
Lucky me,
Lel
3 comments:
Same type of visit for us today! She enjoyed seeing the kids and was smiling quite a lot. Who said she's going downhill?!? ;-)
LTA - Levelle
Thanks for the updates, sisters. I'll be back as soon as the kids wrap up their basketball seasons.
My friends tell me that there will be some stupid football game on TV this evening. Don't know anything about it. What good books will you folks be reading instead?
I spent the evening avoiding the game, not even tempted by the hype over the commercials. I was happy to hear the outcome, though.
By the way, Walmart is almost a fun place to be when there is hardly anyone else there (during game time).
Post a Comment