Monday, October 31, 2011

Kris Kringle Party Weekend

Looks like the Kris Kringle party is planned for Saturday, Nov 26 at Lisa and Danny's. That will be a lot of fun!

Important: Contact Emma directly to let her know who you have for KK gift exchange. There are some people who don't remember who they have and Emma doesn't have the list anymore. So She will reassign the leftover names, after hearing from all who do remember.

If possible, can we plan the cousin bowling-ornament exchange for Sunday - maybe early afternoon? Kate really wants to come, but has to work on Saturday (being the busy shopping season)

Thanks,
Lel

3 comments:

PHSA said...

Sunday works for us. I'd also like to offer to have Thanksgiving dinner for anyone who can make it on Thursday. I'll contact Julie and Uncle Larry too.

Out-of-towners....Let me know if you're looking for a place to stay. We can make room and we may even turn the heat on ;-) )
-Levelle

PHSA said...

oops...wasn't logged in as fourblanchards...now you know my other identity!

Michael said...

We won't need any room (I hope) but the current plans look good. I forgot to tell Alex about Sunday but I'll be talking with him again on Tuesday. He should be in Baltimore then. BTW, he finishes up at the school farm in two weeks but appears to have lined up an exciting position starting in January already. Fingers crossed, he'll know more soon.

Could someone warn Paul we'll be in Baltimore on the 16th (to December 6th). Thanks.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles