Sunday, October 16, 2011

How y'all doing?

Good morning, everyone. Just wanted to say hello and see who was still checking in on the blog.
I am planning to bring Shane to Baltimore on the 29th and go to the Ravens v Cardinals game on Sunday. Trudy and Rory may come also, and the kids have off from school the next day. I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to go to the game before I start to track down tickets. I can try to get a group roughly in the same spot.
Talk to you soon.
Stuart

2 comments:

Michael said...

I still check all the time although it's a lonely pursuit. I'd also love to go to the game but I'll be in the middle of the Banda Sea at the time.

Megan said...

I read the blog! Since there's seldom something new to read, I read the years of old posts. You should check out some of the comments I've added. (JK)

By a stroke of good luck, Matt won the office raffle of four Ravens tickets to yesterday's game. As expensive as it is to go to games when you have to pay for tickets, we'll have to pass on the opportunity to go on October 30th. But I'll get Matt to try to charm the tickets off the winner of the tickets for that game. Fat chance, though.

But we look forward to seeing you all. Saturday the 29th is the Alzheimer's Walk. I think Leland G. is coming to town to walk with those of us walking.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles