Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Michael,...

... From all of us to you! ... May all of your good dreams come true. (Got the tune in your head?)

Hope you're having a good birthday, not working too hard. Oh, I forgot, you don't do that anymore. Lucky bum!

Thanks for the link to your Christmas photos. Do you have any idea how I can copy them to my computer so that I can get prints? Do I have to be a Zippsy, and is that any worse than being Tippsy?

4 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks. I can e-mail them for printing. There are something like 60 photos and even re sized, a total of 14.5MB. Do you have broadband and patience or do you just want certain ones?

BTW, "Zippsy" was a combination of Melanie's hash name ("Zipp" which is short for Portuguese Zipper, since she could not be Spanish Fly) and mine ("Gypsy", which stuck with me when I wore a bandanna to run in the jungle. People thought it was a fashion statement but it just protects me head from scratches). When I first got a yahoo account "Michael Smith" was taken as well as every other possible combination I could think of at the time except Zippsy. I wonder why.

Gilmom5 said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Hard to wish that you did something fun and exciting, because you do that all the time. Do something more fun and more exciting!
Love you both,
Lel

Megan said...

Yes, there are a few photos I'd love you to email me. I'll check your album and get back to you.

Stuart said...

Cheers. Hope you had a great one. Thanks for the pix.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles