Mom's Christmas party is this Thursday from 6 - 8 if anyone is interested. Rose and Steve's Luncheon will be on the 18th if anyone is interested. We need dates for the Kids Bowling/ornament exchange and the adult Kris Kringle night. I think Stuart and family are coming the week before Christmas. My kids are in school Monday and Tuesday that week and have a half day on Wednesday.
What do you all think?!?
16 comments:
Yeah, let's go bohwin, huns. Henry has school full day on Wednesday, the 22nd, off on Thursday and Friday. Leland only has off on Friday, but can be available any evening except the 21st.
I don't think I can make Rose's lunch this year. Henry is singing (a solo, too!) in a Christmas concert at 3 o'clock in York on the 18th. If I went to Rose's, I'd have to leave rudely early. The only other scheduled concert is the evening of the 26th. And I'm guessing that might be when we do KK (which I don't want to miss), unless we do KK on the 25th.
I will be at the Arden Courts xmas party, though.
The 26th for the sibling kris kringle works best for us. Tod has to work most of the week. My boys are both off all week, so they could do a cousin bowling/kk anytime Mon-Thurs. We do have plans for Christmas eve, but I will have Christmas dinner at my house for anyone who is in town and would like to come. Just let me know if you do plan on coming.
So would we be able to bowl on the evening of the 22nd? Rhett should be coming in that day sometime. I'll provide dinner either at the lanes or somewhere else that would be fun.
Stuart, do you know when you'll be in town yet. You all are welcome to stay here.
Looks like we ar coming up early on the 20th. Happy to stay wherever we aren't in the way. We'll head back to Durham either late on the 23rd or early on the 24th to start Christmas shopping.
Who has the Kris Kringle list? I'm good but I think Trudy may have forgotten who she picked.
I've got the list. She has me.
Emma was the keeper of the list. Mike's just try to snag another present ;~)
I'll be at the Mom's shindig tomorrow night. I just spoke with Paul and I'll pick him up on the way. Let's discuss and settle on Kris Kringle date then. I believe we'll have a quorum ;~)
Merry Christmas to all,
Danny
I can't make Rose & Steve's party this year:( Please pass on my regrets. I will be in town this weekend though. Hoping to make it to Visionary Arts gift show (Megan, Quinn, anyone?)
My kids and I can make 12/22 evening activity. John and Andy have more time/flexibility than Kate who has to work on 12/23.
Jim and I are both up for 12/26 sibling party.
Whew!
And the consensus is:
*** Evening of the 22nd for cousin's bowling. I'll be there, hopefully with my younger Generation Y's. Lisa works. Angela & Robert will not be in town at all over the holidays.
*** The 26th for sibling's party.
Lisa & I will host if there are no objections. Being that some may work the 27th, we'll be ready by 1:00 pm and ready to go late for those not working the 27th.
Nollaig shona duit!
WHAT did you call me, Danny?
Lel, there is an event at the Visionary Art Museum that you might not want to miss. Bring Socks...
http://avam.org/news-and-events/events/sock-monkey-saturday.shtml
The Bizarre Bazaar craft show was two weeks ago. Their fabulous gift shop will be open, of course. And I have passes that can get you into the museum. I look around for any other great craft shows or events.
Don't worry Megan. Danny even mumbles when he types.
I'm still checking with Alex about cousins bowling night but Melanie and I will be at every gathering, big or small.
;~) Translated from Irish Gaelic it is "Happy Christmas to you"
Actually, it's "happy Christmas to you" with "you" being in the singular form. Which one of us where you saying it to? We need to know because six of us are offended by being excluded, we just don't know which six.
i guess whoever (or is it whomever) looked it up first ;~)
Post a Comment