Monday, December 13, 2010

How's Mom Doing

I heard she had a touch of the flu during the Christmas party. Sorry I missed that.

I was at Levelle's this weekend to babysit and was planning on taking the kids over to see her. But I heard there was a quarantine at Arden Courts. That must be an awful mess!

See you all next week,
Lel

6 comments:

Danny said...

And here we all thought it was just too much excitement or too much peanut brittle...

Michael said...

Mom was looking great but I wasn't sure of the smell. She didn't have a clue who we were but, I think but I always knew that would happen.

Two questions: when is Kousins Kris Kringle bowling? And which one of you is Becky?

Danny said...

Welcome back to Balto., Mike & Melanie!
I think we settled on tomorrow night, 12/22, for bowling but I don't know the arrangements. I was assuming it's at Stoneleigh Lanes and after work...for some of us.

Stuart said...

The only place that gives a chance to bowl after 6:00pm, due to their leagues, is Towson Lanes. It is off of Providence Rd near the beltway on Southwick (410-825-4100). Stoneleigh said that we could be there 4 to 6, but would have to leave then. I understand that this wouldn't work for Lil Leland, SHannon and possibly others

I can get to Towson early, like 4pm or so, to hold lanes but they won't let me reserve them. He said we should be able to stay as long as we want but no guarantees if someone gets their free lanes ahead of us.

Any other ideas? Dinner afterwards?

Levelle said...

Looks like Towson Bowling ( http://www.amf.com/towsonlanes/centerHomepage.htm ) it is. The website does not say that we can't bring in food, but it sure is promoting their food and bar. Perhaps we should just bowl there and eat elsewhere. I am offering my house for a get-together. I have lots of snack foods and drinks. It can be before or after. My kids are in school until noon, but then done for the holidays.

Love to all - Levelle

PS Becky has her own blog called Smithellaneous and I posted a comment on hers. I guess she followed my name back to our blog. Sorry.

Danny said...

Towson Lanes sounds fun. Can't wait. My ETA is about 5PM. Please text me if plans change as I may not be back on blog today.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles