I will have Thanksgiving dinner this year. I'm thinking early afternoon. If anyone is interested in coming, just let me know. I have already asked cousin Julie (she's on call at the hospital) and will call uncle Larry today.
I guess Danny will be able to update us more on the status of Mom coming out for holidays after his class this evening on Caregiver Tips for the Holidays.
Love to all - Levelle
3 comments:
Yeah, but Danny decided in stead to manage his stress at Glenville Tavern. Matt has a pool match there tonight, so we're going to meet him there.
And on another topic, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Melanie!
Melanie- Yes, Happy Birthday! Does every day seem like your birthday now that you’re retired?
Lev- The class I hooked* last night was "MANAGING Caregiver STRESS During the Holidays" which a Yuengling or two seems to manage well enough. *Megan, I thought you always said it was Quinn or Levelle who were the tattlers ☺
All- I’ll be e-mailing you info just received from Arden Courts about their upcoming holiday related events and requests. Also just received from AC is 4 page, VERY comprehensive report of their evaluation of Mom’s status, their goals of her care and specific steps of goal achievement. Let me know if you want that report forwarded as well.
I look forward to reading that report, but even without reading it... Can I just point out the obvious? Arden Courts was such a great move. The environment, their professionalism, their focus on enriching lives rather than just passing the time, the smell (or lack thereof). Mom has seemed downright happy on my last few visits.
Fingers crossed it lasts!
Post a Comment