Hi folks,
In an effort to collect 60 years worth of Christmas pictures, I am uploading what I could find in my collection. Feel free to add what you can find. I would be happy to look through and digitize any pics from Mom's albums Who has them?
(photos moved to the page linked in upper right - Ghosts of Christmases Past)
Love to all,
Lel
5 comments:
I think I remember sitting around Boo's dining room and everyone picking and choosing what they wanted from the albums. I'm guessing she has the remnants. I'll look through what I brought home.
I put some recent digital photos on a page, rather than a post as this is easier to find. You will see the link in the upper right hand corner. The page can be edited and added to by anyone. When I have some time, I'll go back and look for more and maybe move Leland's scanned photos over there. We can add other pages with off-sprinkle Christmas group photos, ancestry stuff, etc.
Stuart, what year were you married? I have a sort of Christmas photo from then but I am not sure what year it was.
I've done my part although I may still have one or two older photos. Please help with the years and fill in the missing ones if you can.
I've found a few more but one of them has conflicting dates. We're still missing photos or confirmations of dates from '59-'63, '69-'72 and '79-2002.
Post a Comment