Stuart - can you tell me which crabmeat I should buy? I forget which one is the good one.
How is Shane making out at camp? Did the kids get the goodies I sent them?
I had a lot of fun when I was down there. Shane had me in stitches with the story of how you left him in the car by himself when he was small. He is a great story teller :)
Take care,
Lel
1 comment:
Wow - sorry to take so long to notice the post. Guess I have been trained not to look as frequently. Also work has been crazy busy - like 15 hour days every day of the week for three weeks with probably two more weeks to go. Thanks goodness Boo had a birthday so I checked to see if anyone remembered. Oh yea, Happy Birthday, Levelle.
Shane is back from camp. He only made it through two of the three weeks (long story, better left unsaid or told in person). But he is a better man for going.
The real crab meat is the blue crab Callinectes sapidus. That's getting very hard to find here. All they have is blue swimming crabs (Portunus pelagicus). THey are not as flavorful, but they aremuch cheaper. Good luck.
Are we having a get-together this summer?
Post a Comment