You know, I know Mom is in heaven. Good thing, because the other day I imagined that her purgatory would be that she had to sit up there and watch what I do all day. My house is such a mess!
I was thinking about that the other day. Not your messy house, just the thought that our parents might be watching us. It isn't something you should dwell on for a long time. Makes me squirm.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be in Baltimore Wednesday through Friday at a conference downtown, if any locals want a free meal.
2 comments:
You know, I know Mom is in heaven. Good thing, because the other day I imagined that her purgatory would be that she had to sit up there and watch what I do all day. My house is such a mess!
I was thinking about that the other day. Not your messy house, just the thought that our parents might be watching us. It isn't something you should dwell on for a long time. Makes me squirm.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be in Baltimore Wednesday through Friday at a conference downtown, if any locals want a free meal.
Post a Comment