What? No special mention of the other mail that came with the acceptance letter????
Congrats to Emma.My guess for the photo quiz is...the coach, Tony Soprano.
Congratulations, Emma! But, really, did we have any doubt? And do the boys know that they'll be going to public high schools, yet?As to the quiz... Tony Soprano and Uncle Bob? (Lower right)
Hey, where did my submission go to? I said Uncle Bob is kneeling in the right/front, next to Andy.
And I thought that the kid on the far left could be Stuart, but the ears are all wrong.
You're all right on the photo quiz
Check this out. I wonder what kind of era that they will re-create for us.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerlands-dementiaville-designed-to-mirror-the-past-6293712.html
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What? No special mention of the other mail that came with the acceptance letter????
Congrats to Emma.
My guess for the photo quiz is...
the coach, Tony Soprano.
Congratulations, Emma! But, really, did we have any doubt? And do the boys know that they'll be going to public high schools, yet?
As to the quiz... Tony Soprano and Uncle Bob? (Lower right)
Hey, where did my submission go to? I said Uncle Bob is kneeling in the right/front, next to Andy.
And I thought that the kid on the far left could be Stuart, but the ears are all wrong.
You're all right on the photo quiz
Check this out. I wonder what kind of era that they will re-create for us.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerlands-dementiaville-designed-to-mirror-the-past-6293712.html
Post a Comment