Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Quinn

Truly, one of the best sisters ever. Thanks for all that you do.

Dad's old song: "try to remember the 2th of December."

2 comments:

Megan said...

Nifty, nifty, Look who's still not fifty. Happy Birthday, Quinn! I, too, thank you for the gobs you do for mom. Keep taking good care of yourself. One (or more) of your sibs may need you one day. :)

quinn said...

Thanks guys! I really should read the blog more often. I truly love taking care of Mom. Every time I am with her, I remind her of how she used to care for us and of how easy she made it seem. It is a gift to be able to give a little back to her.
Love you guys, Q

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles