Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 - 0 ! NEED I SAY MORE?!?!

Have a very Happy Birthday Megan!!!

7 comments:

Gilmom5 said...

Happy Birthday, happy birthday, we love you! Happy birthday and may all your dreams come true... Hope you have a great day and a great year. Use that AARP card to get good discounts everywhere (except the movies - you actually have to BE old to get that)
Love, Lel

Stuart said...

Happy birthday, Megan. I hope you have aa great day. I have hazy, but fond, memories of turning 50. Seems so long ago. Time moves so fast these days. I guess that is the sensation when physically and mentally you go downhill.

Just kidding - have a great birthday to celebrate moving in to the best years.

Stuart said...

Still Megan's birthday week, I guess.

Michael said...

Happy belated birthday Megan. I hope it was a good one.

I managed to find an internet cafe and time. All is well here so far. I met the Dali Lama (along with 200 other people) and got a $1 haircut (and found I paid a 100% foreigner premium). Watching the barber kick the electricity pole outside to start the electricity for the razor was worth it. Otherwise we have mostly been monestery visiting so far. More than 1000 photos to date. Set up the projector.

Stuart said...

Insert joke about Michael's $1haircut.

Megan said...

One whole dollar? Really? Just another example of American tourists being taken advantage of.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings. Passing that milestone birthday is still a little shocking. Except for my body feeling like 50-is-the-new-80, I still feel like a kid (unsure, insecure, just wanna play...).

Stuart, you're coming up for Barley Juice on the 20th. Matt got baseball tickets from work for the Aug. 22nd game (1:35 p.m. against the Rangers) if you and Shane want to go. Surely, with our new manager in place, we'll be racking up the wins by then.

Michael said...

Actually I did pay double the normal price on purpose, just for the entertainment value. After agreeing to give me a "dad special buzz cut", the barber had to run across the street to kick the lamp post several times to start the electricity in the shop.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles