Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kate Thinks There Should Be A Sister's Day

I'm with her!

Happy Father's Day all you brothers and brothers-in-law. Hope you're having a great day.

I was having a terrible day at work on Friday, to the point where I said outloud to myself, "Please Lord, help me get through this day!" Just a minute later, a bird flew up and sat on the window sill and looked in at me. That has never happened in the four years I have sat at that window. I think it was Dad. Made me smile.

Crazy as she ever was,
Lel

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Thanks for the oysters and the beer.
I'm in Florida and spent yesterday at a seafood fesival. They cant do it here like we could back home.
Happy Father's Day to the all of the gents.

Megan said...

I love those 'Dad Moments.'

Happy Father's Day to all you brother sprinkles.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles