Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Mom's up to...

Hello all -
I visited with Mom this weekend and once again, she seemed to be in a happy mood (except when that slut Kathleen was rude to her). The new furniture and set-up looks great and she seems to be adjusting to it well.

Uncle Jim and Uncle Bob are planning on going out to breakfast and mass with Mom on Thursday the 20th. I'm not sure if Michael will be home yet and ready for an outing, but all are welcome.

Michael, I know you posted somewhere about your time here and what you have planned, but we could use this post to see if there is any time that we could all get together while you're in town.

Love to all - Levelle

8 comments:

Stuart said...

Be careful while hanging out with the Uncles. This is their opportunity to try out their new tea-party and race-based Obama jokes. Just let it slide or you'll end up with everybod sitting in silence staring at their food plates.

Michael said...

I will be getting onto a plane in a few hours and will arrive late Wednesday evening. Sometime on Friday, we will drive up to Carlisle and we'll be back Sunday evening. The following Saturday evening, 29 May, we have a concert to go to. Other than that, I'll be around Baltimore until Wednesday morning, 2 June. And, of course I would love to see everyone but I realize that the one free weekend is a little messed up with a Saturday night date but I want to spend that time with Alex and his friend.

While on the subject, this year is a Christmas in Baltimore year but would it be a big problem or benefit if I changed my rotation for a year or reversed the rotation? We may need to be in Las Vegas the week before Thanksgiving so it makes sense to continue on to Baltimore for a few weeks at that time. Thoughts?

Megan said...

So who is Alex's friend?

I'm sorry that you won't be around this weekend. Saturday night is supposed to be some sort of reunion at Jerry's Belvedere, I think inspired by the success of the St. Mary's reunion, but including folks who didn't go to St. Mary's. As you were one of their star bouncers, they would have loved to have seen you. Matt and I are going. I'll let you know if you missed anything good.

BTW- I had a great visit with Mom today. Take good care of her while you're here, Michael. Let us know if you need any advice. You may be able to reach us by phone. She needs showering and/or shampooing every couple of days, as well as other freshening up, as needed. She probably won't need a manicure until next week. Try to keep the polish out of her hair. Love you! Can't wait to see you.

Levelle said...

Be careful with the Nair too Michael...she tend to want to eat it and it's a little toxic.

Stuart said...

Anybody interested in watching my kids for a night or two in Baltimore over Memorial Day Weekend while their mom and I will go "camping" in Virginia? We are too old for the whole party but wouldn't mind a shorter visit.

If not, we'll likely all be up there wandering around for that whole weekend.

Megan said...

I can pitch in for childcare for at least a night. I don't know what our plans are, but we're not going away anywhere. I'm not sure that Levelle is going to want houseguests. They are having bathroom troubles at her house... something about disintegrating drywall, tile shedding, mold... ugh. They're all using the little green bathroom.

Stuart said...

Oh crap. I hope that isn't the Chinese drywall problem. I thought that their home was a bit older than the ones reporting those problems. Hopefully something else.

Stuart said...

Duke and Notre Dame are the first two teams in the final four of NCAA lacrosse. The venom at Quinn's house must be growing.

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles