Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Volcano Land at Euro Disney

So are Leland and Jim back yet or have they given up and emigrated? How about that Andy? Takes his parents for a short holiday and ..... BOOM!!!!!

Shockingly, for the first time in 21 years, Melanie and I are scheduled to fly home in May through Europe instead of across the Pacific. Maybe it's my fault the thing blew. I finally used frequent flier miles for a ticket and had to go west instead of east. I sure hope that thing stops spewing soon.

3 comments:

Gilmom5 said...

We are still in Italy! Andy left today and we have tickets for Friday. Hard to complain about being stuck in this lovely, holy, art-filled place. The weather has been perfect - sunny and in the 60's everyday. I saw the Sistine Chapel, the Pieta and David - all so amazing they brought tears to my eyes. I'm in love with Bernini. BTW, the body parts that are kept as relics here in Italy are scary! I like the unidentifiable relics we have the the US - not the heart of St Charles or the right hand of St. Francis Xavier, among other body parts. On the other hand, I saw St. Peter's chains, parts of the manger and the steps that Jesus climbed on his last day. Enough to change a person!
Hope to get home soon! Ciao, Lel

Stuart said...

Lucky for you guys. Wish I was there.

How did they know it was the real manger? Did you ask? Or is that what "faith"is about?

Gilmom5 said...

That is what faith is all about.

Home again in the US. Kate and john surprised us with a backyard make-over. What a great treat!

Feeling like a very lucky woman, Lel

Outsprinkles

Outsprinkles
These are the people whose love and support get us through each day and who we owe so much. They also helped a little producing......

Almost all of the Offsprinkles

Almost all of the Offsprinkles