That's funny, I was just coming to post the same thing. 80 years old! That would have been quite a party. I sure hope he's having a big one in heaven with lots of yummy food.
Yup, Happy Birthday, Dad! And just this second, an enormous spider crossed the wall in front of me. I let him go on his merry way, just in case he was, you know, YOU reincarnated.
Good question. When? I'll be in Baltimore in 5 weeks or so and can bring a shovel. Do I need anything else? Did the corner cabinet ever get reserved or bought? Can we plant tomatoes on the unused land? BTW, don't give back the old spot unless it helps offset the cost of the permanent apartment by the current market value. That landed space would have been cheap when bought but is now quite expensive. If we do have to give it back, I may be interested in trading it for mine first. Think of it as upgrading from Baltic Ave to St. James Place - they are both purple but different shades.
7 comments:
Well, it's the 13th already over here.
That's funny, I was just coming to post the same thing. 80 years old! That would have been quite a party. I sure hope he's having a big one in heaven with lots of yummy food.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Love, Levelle (your favorite ;-) )
Yup, Happy Birthday, Dad! And just this second, an enormous spider crossed the wall in front of me. I let him go on his merry way, just in case he was, you know, YOU reincarnated.
Love you,
Megan
I hope he had a nice day in heaven. I guess they all are, right?
Anybody check in with Mom today? Visit the grave? And while I am asking questions, when do we move his urn to the box?
Thanks.
Good question. When? I'll be in Baltimore in 5 weeks or so and can bring a shovel. Do I need anything else? Did the corner cabinet ever get reserved or bought? Can we plant tomatoes on the unused land? BTW, don't give back the old spot unless it helps offset the cost of the permanent apartment by the current market value. That landed space would have been cheap when bought but is now quite expensive. If we do have to give it back, I may be interested in trading it for mine first. Think of it as upgrading from Baltic Ave to St. James Place - they are both purple but different shades.
Um, St. Charles.
St James is orange.
But I get your point. Look forward to seeing you.
I spent some time with Mom on Monday. I was a chicken, I didn't bring up Dad's birthday. I was counting on the other "Daddy" taking her on Tuesday.
Post a Comment